Friday, November 2, 2012

Behold the Frankenfridge!


This photo of my empty fridge may look kind of sad to you, but all I can see is the fact that the light is on!!! Our power just came back after being out for three days (due to Hurricane Sandy, a.k.a. the Frankenstorm). So I'm doing cartwheels right now. In my mind of course (let's get real, I could barely do a shoddy cartwheel when I was eight and it's been down hill since then). 

So in case you were wondering why I haven't posted all week (anyone?), there it is. And I probably won't be posting anything this week because, as you can see, I have no food. But also, my internet connection is so slow right now that it took me like ten tries just to get this one photo uploaded. I had to keep making it smaller and smaller. And now that I see it here, it probably wasn't worth all that effort. Plus I have a cold and just want to watch tv and be entertained. That is, when my daughter will let me because she's been home from school for the entire week and I love her, but if school doesn't open on Monday, I'm going to lose it. But at least I'll smell good in my clean clothes when they cart me off to the funny farm.

Lots of people still don't have homes or power...click here for ways you can help the victims of Hurricane Sandy.
.

1 comment:

Mollie said...

Glad to hear you are safe and sound!

Post a Comment